6. Our Goal is to demonstrate our love for the Lord and our loyalty to one another by giving only a good report of one another, unless we follow Matthew 18 in the spirit of restoring rather than exposing.
(See Galations 6:1)
7. Our Goal is to explain and apply God’s principles of finances in the church and in each family, so that God can provide specific direction and illustrate His supernatural power. (See Malachi 3:10; Luke 16:11-12)
8. Our Goal is to motivate women to a life of Godliness and faithfulness, by providing meaningful ministries and financial assistance for them when they are older and without a husband or relatives who can support them. (See 1 Timothy 5)
9. Our Goal is to help each Christian discover his or her spiritual gift and assist him or her to exercise this gift in expressing God’s love to the members of the Body of Christ and then to the world at large.
(See Romans 12; Ephesians 4 and 1 Corinthians 12)
10. Our Goal is to train Christians to edify one another and strengthen the church by sharing with one another what God is doing in their lives. (See Ephesians 5:19)
King of Kings Basic Church Goals
God has declared that the gates of hell shall not prevail against His Church (Matthew 16:18), but the very declaration reveals a continuous warfare. For several generations now, our churches and families have been yielding strategic ground to secular designers. Now we are in a life and death struggle. The future of our church and our church families depends entirely on how clearly we define and achieve Scriptural goals.
1. Our Goal is to guide each individual to put his full faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and to love Him with all his heart, soul, mind and strength. (See Romans 10:9)
2. Our Goal is to build Christ’s character in individual, in marriages, and in families, so that they will be above reproach and an advertisement for the Christian faith.
(See Colossians 1:28-29)
3. Our Goal is to teach every man how to delight in and meet the needs of his wife, with the same sort of love that Christ gave to the Church when He sacrificed Himself for her. (See Eph 5:25)
doing in their lives. (See Ephesians 5:19)
4. Our Goal is to teach every wife how to love her husband and children, how to be discreet and pure in mind, how to manage her own home, and how to adapt to her husband, so that those who know her cannot speak against the Christian faith.
(See Titus 2:4-5)
5. Our Goal is to turn the heart of every father toward his sons and daughters, in order to teach them Scriptural principles on how to be successful persons, partners, and parents. (See Malachi 4:6)